Re: shift keystroke screwes up the diagram

Hello Lars!

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:51:10 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:

The <shift> key is not to blame -- the same thing happens if
the object is simply moved.  It looks like several lines that
are connected to that object have wrong coordinates in the save
file.  Is the save file generated by Dia, or some other tool?
Looks like it's created by Dia, so why are they misplaced?
That's rather curious.

The file was developped in dia.  The only other tool that
changes it is cvs.  We put on the diagram text objects
containing cvs key words: $Date$, $Author$, etc.  Cvs
is supposed to change only the text inside $$.  And it
worked so far.

"Bad" object has this title (sorry for cyrillics):
PSF-2-2-1: Определение новой точки схода

I don't mind the cyrillics, I think it's nifty that we can do
all manner of languages now.

This is very true.  And this _really_ helps when you develop
end-user oriented documentation.

BTW, worry for posting uncompressed file, I just did not
notice how big the diagram already was.

Regards,
Yuri

--