shift keystroke screwes up the diagram

Hi list!

Working on one of the diagrams (see attachment) I ended up with
very strange dia's behavior.  I select with LMB "uml activity"
object, press <shift> key and then dia adds to this object
several lines connecting it with some other objects on the
diagram (or reconnects exsisting ones?).  Some other "uml
activity" objects (but not all of them) do the same.  This
unwanted modification can not be undone.  Modification flag is
raised (on the status line).  BTW hitting <shift> on the diagram
when text-accepting object is selected raises modification flag
(wrongly I assume).

dia-0.92-pre2, RHL 9.

"Bad" object has this title (sorry for cyrillics):
   PSF-2-2-1: Определение новой точки схода

Thanks for your help,

Yuri

--
Yuri Arapov <yuri arapov sctest vrn ru>