Re: shift keystroke screwes up the diagram

On 16 Sep 2003, Yuri Arapov wrote:
Hi list!

Working on one of the diagrams (see attachment) I ended up with
very strange dia's behavior.  I select with LMB "uml activity"
object, press <shift> key and then dia adds to this object
several lines connecting it with some other objects on the
diagram (or reconnects exsisting ones?).  Some other "uml
activity" objects (but not all of them) do the same.  This
unwanted modification can not be undone.  Modification flag is
raised (on the status line).  BTW hitting <shift> on the diagram
when text-accepting object is selected raises modification flag
(wrongly I assume).

The <shift> key is not to blame -- the same thing happens if the object is
simply moved.  It looks like several lines that are connected to that
object have wrong coordinates in the save file.  Is the save file generated
by Dia, or some other tool?  Looks like it's created by Dia, so why are
they misplaced?  That's rather curious.

"Bad" object has this title (sorry for cyrillics):
PSF-2-2-1: ÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ ÑÐÑÐÐ ÑÑÐÐÐ

I don't mind the cyrillics, I think it's nifty that we can do all manner of
languages now.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor