Re[2]: Modifying properties of several objects at the same time

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Ben Hetland apparently wrote:
However, I know that sometimes general rules need to be broken for
strange reasons, so in that case I think that individual diagram
elements also need to be able to override the general properties
dictated by the applied style (perhaps without loosing the style
association for the sake of the remaining properties).

As a point of reference, think about the way CSS works.
Styles cascade, and you can always style any element
directly.

Cheers,
Alan