AW: Questions2

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alan Horkan [mailto:horkana maths tcd ie]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Juni 2003 19:01
An: dia-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: Questions2

<cut>
2. I Zoom into an Diagram but the grid dont show any more lines, like
Visio,
so the "snap to grid" is really crass.

English may not be your first language, so be careful when describing
things as crass.  It is quite a harsh description.  Although I doubt
anyone was offended I think it is important to criticise carefully and as
constructively as possible.  We are all unpaid volunteers here and we are
glad that people enjoy using Dia and we hope they will help us to improve
it, we need to be optimistic about the good things that have been done
encourage each other to do more.

You are completly right. English is not my motherlanguage. I'm from germany
and i use my dictonary to translate my german minds into english sentenses.
It was not my intention to afford anyone here. I'm sorry that i have used
these word here.
I have the greatest respect to all of you, because its a great program. And
because changes needs time, i respect these.

I'm only a user of the program. Thats the only help i can give. I can test
und use and report. I am really no developer.
I have no programming environment here. But if there are new windows
binaries i test it.

Sorry about the bother.

regards from Frankurt am Main, Germany
Henrik