HIGification of dialog boxes

As someone from #usability noticed, most in dialog boxes in Dia are completely HIG-uncompliant button order-wise. I could try to do the gruntwork and fix them, but I'm not sure if I should make attribute dialogs instant-apply (with only Close button) or explicit apply (Try, Cancel, OK).

Any opinions ? (I'd go for instant apply, as changing attributes or defaults for attributes is not - in my opinion - "irreversible, destructive or otherwise inconvenient to the user").

Krzysztof

PS. Lars, are you going to review my two most recent patches in current form, or you're waiting for the zoom improvement too (which is better added later IMO) ?