Re: object snap

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, K. V. wrote:
I've installed dia, but it doesn't seem to let me snap
objects into place.  I find this a very useful feature
for lining up components.  Do you have any plans for
supporting this in the future?  Besides that, I like
the program.

When you say "snap objects into place", do you mean something other than
what happens when you have 'Snap to Grid' turned on?  If so, could you
describe the expected behaviour?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor