Re: direct text input for UML-message

I have some (more) long-term plans for UML that you might be able to look
into.  Ideally, all fields in objects should be editable in place.  One of
the main things for 0.92 will be a separate text entry mode (ala changing
the name of files in file managers).  With that in place, clicking on a
field in a UML class should put you into edit mode for that field, and TAB
should send you to the next field.  Operation/attribute fields would need
to be parsed, somehow (that's an entirely different bucket of worms, too).
Class is quite an uggly monster. So I'd like to defer that for a while.

It's a very good idea to make development agains the CVS version.  This
patch fails to apply on CVS.  If you're hesitant about using CVS, you can
pick up one of the prereleases recently announced on the list.
I based new features on a stable version to be sure that the bugs are mine.
I'm willing to switch to 0.91-pre once the interfaces are stable, so please
tell me what's the right date. All the changes I saw in the UML stuff at
the first glance where just class name changes.

Hans