Re: Some issues

Marten,
        Thanks for your suggestion.  I used to use xfig
before I switched to dia, so I'm familiar with it.
Unfortunately, when I tried to export to xfig
some fairly simple network cryptographic protocol diagrams
the export failed, complaining that it expected an arrow
where none was present.  I took a look at the code under
the debugger, but all I could see was that something was
non-null that should have been null.

        BTW, what I'd really like to see here is to type
in the text in dia, have dia invoke latex, and then reimport
the label into the dia diagram so that I could see how it
looked.  This would be really cool, but may too specific for
dia.

Jon