Re: Dia crash on Window Maker

Try with the standard strace utility to examine what files/dlls/... Dia tries to open. It will give you (and us) many valuable information about what's happening or if a core dump is generated is easy to track back the stack with debug. You can send the files by email if you have not time to study them.

Postcript:
Hi all you, I have not many time to follow this list right now (even though Dia is one of my favorite apps). I left about 2 years ago when I started a monster J2EE project. I hope in a near future (maybe 2 months) to come back with some code lines!!

Dave Bentham escribió:

Hi

I've been using Dia 0.91 for some UML diagrams for a while upto, and
including, on Gnome 2.2 (Linux, Mandrake 9.0).

After switching to WindowMaker alone, dia SIGSEGV's at startup (after
the splash). It appears to be trying to access the Dia shape dll
libraries?

I've attached a gdb session - does that help?

Cheers
Dave