Re: some sheets.in.h inconsistencies

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
Gtk2 wraps tooltips, look at the tooltips for the color area in CVS.
And yes, you can embed newlines in them.  You don't seem to be able to
add markup, though:(

If GTK wraps them then newlines shouldnt be necessary.  Markup embedded
in strings messes with translation.

I'd like to have a newline after the object name, to make it clearer what
is the name and what is description.  As for markup, I'm sure something
could work out with translation, but it's a moot issue when it's not
available.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor