Re: some inconsistencies

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
I'm still divided between using 'A Something' or just 'Something', but
'Create a something' is right out.

Keeping up my fine tradition of answering myself, I found the previous
Also talks about capitalization, which we should probably standardize at
the same time.

Not that that thread answers the question of using pronouns or not.

Lars Clausen (| HÃrdgrim of Numenor