Re: Symbol Font doesn't work in Dia 0.91

Lars Clausen wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Oliver Theis wrote:
Hi everybody,

the Standard Symbol L font is not displayed
and exported correctly in Dia 0.91 (just normal characters).

Is there a problem with anti-aliasing this font?
And if, how can I switch off anti-aliasing?

Anti-aliasing is turned off by default, the toggle is View->Antialias in
the diagram menu.

What system do you use?

-Lars

I use Debian/unstable and it seems to be a problem with gtk2.
There is the same problem with the dingbats and cursor font. The Preview in the font-selection dialog already fails. The other Type1 fonts are ok. Antialiasing does not seem to be the problem. I switched it off in /etc/fonts/fonts.conf (xft2) for the GUI, but Diagramm fonts are still aa. I dont't get it!!!

Any ideas? Thanx.

Oliver