Re: Re[4]: adding shapes: fill and stroke not honored?

On Friday, 20 September '02, Alan G. Isaac wrote:
On 20 Sep 2002 15:10:20 -0500 Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:
Because I made them from the standard objects, and there's only a circle
there.

If you are referring to the Basic Shapes in the SVG
recommendation, both ellipse and circle are present.

No, I'm referring to Dia's standard objects (box, ellipse, polygon etc).
There's no circle.

-Lars