Re: DIA_PLUGIN_PATH, XSLT plug-in, and File (of diagram)->Export

On 2002.09.01 10:23 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Sun, Sep 01, 2002, à 09:33:12AM -0700, Andrew S Halper a écrit:

> Since the addition of the XSLT plug-in (thanks very much for this
BTW),
> on my system, if DIA_PLUGIN_PATH is not set, File (of
diagram)->Export
> segfaults (I suspect due to the XSLT export filter not being loaded
> somewhere in filter.c?).  This seems ungood to me.  Is it me, or can

> anyone else duplicate this?

What --prefix did you build with, and what's in $(prefix)/lib/dia ?

I didn't provide a --prefix, just: ./autogen.sh; make; make install. prefix in dia/Makefile is /usr/local. /usr/local/lib/dia is:

libcgm_filter.la          libgrafcet_objects.la  libstandard_objects.la
libcgm_filter.so          libgrafcet_objects.so  libstandard_objects.so
libchronogram_objects.la  libhpgl_filter.la      libsvg_filter.la
libchronogram_objects.so  libhpgl_filter.so      libsvg_filter.so
libcustom_objects.la      libmetapost_filter.la  libuml_objects.la
libcustom_objects.so      libmetapost_filter.so  libuml_objects.so
libdxf_filter.la          libnetwork_objects.la  libwpg_filter.la
libdxf_filter.so          libnetwork_objects.so  libwpg_filter.so
liber_objects.la          libpstricks_filter.la  libxfig_filter.la
liber_objects.so          libpstricks_filter.so  libxfig_filter.so
libflowchart_objects.la   libsadt_objects.la     libxslt_filter.la
libflowchart_objects.so   libsadt_objects.so     libxslt_filter.so
libfs_objects.la          libshape_filter.la
libfs_objects.so          libshape_filter.so

Thanks,
Andy