Re: DIA_PLUGIN_PATH, XSLT plug-in, and File (of diagram)->Export

Le Sun, Sep 01, 2002, à 09:33:12AM -0700, Andrew S Halper a écrit:

Since the addition of the XSLT plug-in (thanks very much for this BTW),
on my system, if DIA_PLUGIN_PATH is not set, File (of  diagram)->Export
segfaults (I suspect due to the XSLT export filter not being loaded
somewhere in filter.c?).  This seems ungood to me.  Is it me, or can
anyone else duplicate this?

What --prefix did you build with, and what's in $(prefix)/lib/dia ?

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.