Re: [Sodipodi-list] Canvas [rampant gnome-canvas forking (fwd)]

Hello!

My opinions (FYI is someone is interested)

Too early to talk about sharing code. Sodipodi canvas fork has just
happened, and it will take some time, until something reallu usable will
be sorted out. If then there can be more general interest, we can
rethink about this issue.
Until then, I prefer to keep tight control over the version used by my
project ;-)

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski