Re: PyDia (was Re: Compiling DIA)

Thanks for pointing the ref. I will have a try with it a soon as a get a stable dvpt
environment (not so easy with the ongoing gnome1 -> 2 transition)

A well-designed and well-documented Python scripting would be great
to allow people to extend dia in a easy and portable way. In hope we will
get there in some future !