Re: Compiling DIA

After installing the latest intl, compile went smooth !
(automake, autogen & make are running fine, great job)

I already managed to compile a new object plugin with a single shape (for now)

However I experience the following small annoyances (of course this is from the cvs development)
- at launch, a message "Could not find plugin init  <...>  plugins/slt/.libs/libxslt_filter.la"
- new pages do not have frame border and cannot be moved
- no text input (wrt to this I noticed input method item in the page menu)
note also I am using app/run_dia.sh, to avoid interaction with my regular dia version

I would be happy to get hints from those who experienced the same behaviors.

Another question: I saw some python stuff in there. Is it possible to write python
plugin (or is this planned ine some future) ?

cu
christophe

Christophe Ponsard a écrit:

I installed intltool from a tarball
In fact the AC_PROG_INTLTOOL is not detected I guess I have some path problems
Anyway I'll have a more recent version installed and from the RPMs

thanks
C.