Re: Accessing fonts actually listed.

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Mon, Nov 25, 2002, Ã 04:14:45PM +0000, Ãystein GodÃy a Ãcrit:

It would be nice to be able to set the default fonts in diagrams. In
my case the
default is one of the fonts not viewable by Dia. So im not getting
anywhere and must revert to other, lesser, tools.

Fonts for most things can be set by double-clicking their icons and
setting defaults there.

Is it possible to set a default font through a source file (e.g. diarc)
or environment? I would like to change the default courier with some
other font... The double clicking method worked fine, but all settings
were lost when I terminated dia. Is there any method to avoid this?

CVS saves the defaults, and defaults to an entirely different set of
fonts (as seen by Pango/FreeType/LarsKnowsBetter). Not much point as of
now to do this in 0.90.

Indeed.  And speaking of, I finally got the font selection dialog to be
gdk-neutral, so fonts are getting into a reasonable shape.  There's still
a problem with text leaving dirt when shrinking, but I think we can look at
a release soon.  Cyrille, Hans, Steffen, are there any showstoppers right
now?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor