Re: Accessing fonts actually listed.

Le Mon, Nov 25, 2002, à 04:14:45PM +0000, Øystein Godøy a écrit:

It would be nice to be able to set the default fonts in diagrams. In
my case the
default is one of the fonts not viewable by Dia. So im not getting
anywhere and must revert to other, lesser, tools.

Fonts for most things can be set by double-clicking their icons and setting
defaults there.

Is it possible to set a default font through a source file (e.g. diarc) or
environment? I would like to change the default courier with some other
font... The double clicking method worked fine, but all settings were lost
when I terminated dia. Is there any method to avoid this?

CVS saves the defaults, and defaults to an entirely different set of fonts
(as seen by Pango/FreeType/LarsKnowsBetter). Not much point as of now to do
this in 0.90.

        -- Cyrille