Re: Info about importing objects to dia

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Enrico Dutti wrote:
Hi,

I just started working with dia for my degree thesis and I'd like to
import to dia some of the drawings I have in other formats to use them in
new documents. Is there any way to import objects in formats different
from .dia, .dxf and .fig (for example sketch (.sk) files)? Maybe the
problem is just that I don't know a program that exports to .dxf...

If you're feelinglike coding, and know the format of the .sk files (which I
think is commonly know), you can make an importer.  The xfig importer is
fairly well structured and could serve as a good basis.

-Lars