Re: Info about importing objects to dia

to dia some of the drawings I have in other formats to use them in new
documents. Is there any way to import objects in formats different from
.dia, .dxf and .fig (for example sketch (.sk) files)? Maybe the problem is
just that I don't know a program that exports to .dxf...

What format are you looking for?

I've got a half-baked SVG-import that I'm going to commit
once 0.90.0 is out. I can send you a patch if you want. There's no support
for beziers/pathes right now.
Depending on the nature of your drawings, the results of DXF imports
might not look very nice...

Steffen