Re: 0.90.RC1 available
- From: Steffen Macke <sdteffen web de>
- To: dia-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 0.90.RC1 available
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:50:29 +0300
and that it will read old documents. Hans & Steffen will bring out a new
Windows binary shortly. Please try it out and post any critical bugs both
Here we go:
diaWin 0.90.RC1 is available from http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net
The direct download link is:
md5sum: 7d833371445c01e3f2a62dea22dc7629 dia-0.90.rc1-1-setup.exe
The zip files containing Hans' build are available from:
* Shape export is not working (Could not confirm this on Linux)
Looks like the namespace is wrong (Outdate plug-in source?)
* I omitted the python plugin. I guess users capable of using python
should be able to install Hans' zip files. Python would double the
size of the installer. If required, I would rather create a separate
installer for the plug-in. Is this ok?
* I'm interested in feedback if there's still problems with installing over
old version and the $HOME problem.
The diaWin installer has been downloaded more than 90,000 times so far ...
] [Thread Prev