0.90.RC1 available

The new maintainer team (Cyrille and I) is proud to present our first
release candidate of the new version of Dia:

http://zamok.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/dia-0.90.RC1.tar.gz

md5sum: aaaea873cc65bcb690ec6037b4c44803  dia-0.90.RC1.tar.gz

This is only a release candidate, not a full release.  There are still
numerous 'normal' bugs that will not be fixed for this release.  The RCs
are intended to make sure that no showstopper bugs remain.  In particular,
we want to make sure that it can compile and run on the various platforms,
and that it will read old documents.  Hans & Steffen will bring out a new
Windows binary shortly.  Please try it out and post any critical bugs both
to the mailing list and bugzilla.

-Lars