Re: Another XSLT Plugin / Makefile problem?

Le Thu, Jun 27, 2002, à 01:25:13PM +0100, Andrew Ferrier a écrit:

and it stuck at 1.4. More careful checking tells me the package
is called automake1.5, and automake1.6. If this is the
situation in unstable, this implies to me that the Debian
maintainer thinks 1.4 is still useful for some reason at least!

Yes. There has been a pretty heated debate on -devel a week ago.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.