Re: UML Class Connection Point PATCH against CVS

Le Wed, Jun 26, 2002, à 09:24:23PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:

Meanwhile, I'll have a look at your patch once I give up trying to figure
out how to do the PS export.

Done. This is illegible, unfortunately.

Please use the -u option of diff(1), that way:
        diff -urN dia-0.90-pristine dia-0.90-modified
where the two arguments are copies of the dia tree, after "make distclean"
has been run on them.
(or better, use
        cvs -z3 diff -uN
in the base directory, after having "cvs add"'ed the new files if any).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.