UML Class Connection Points

As mentioned in earlier emails, I've patched dia 0.90
objects/UML/class.[ch] to allow for more connection points.

This introduces a bug in class_dialog.c which assumes connection points is
8.

I've modified and tested the program accordingly as well as finding out
that if you go from a Dia with >8 connection points to a Dia with =8
connection points, it doesn't segfault or anything, just complains that
the connection point doesn't exist, and the connected object has become
disconnected.

Does anyone plan to apply a patch I provide to Dia code? I admit, I'm
modifying 0.90 and not CVS, does this matter to a maintainer?

Who maintains the UML Class code?

Thanks,
--
Tim Ellis