Re: Help out with Dia (was Re: Minor dia build error?)

On 2002-06-23 at 19:14 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

I would love to see you working on import and export filters
and was going to suggest it but Lars beat me to it and you
seem willing to do some bugfixing GUI work instead.

Well, the thing I've taken on to start off with seems little
more than just tidying up some existing code in the bugreport
and submitting a properly-formed patch. I think that it is a
sensible start to get familiar with the process.

Hope that is more helpful than it is confusing

Sure is. Thanks.