XSLT Transformer Plugin

Hello,

        Attached is an up-to-date version of my XSL transformer patch.
I rewrote some code to allow better extensibility, so if you're an XSL
programmer, it'll be easy to add a stylesheet. Please test it! The
configuration file(stylesheets) is really simple and some values
could cause it to break,but for now it works. Test it please!

Note: I added the libxslt package in $GTK_PACKAGES (configure.in).

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen