Re: updated ru.po

Le Wed, Jun 12, 2002, à 02:51:04PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Wed, Jun 12, 2002, à 02:23:26PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Sorry about that, I've been wrangling with the encoding issue, and was
intending to send this to myself.  But now that it's out -- does it look
good, or is it still cut into little pieces?

I've had problems with encodings splitting my mail into little pieces.  In
particular, your attribution line seems to give this problem, unless I
force utf-8 on it.

Oh, the mail message ! No, it was fine (I was afraid you were talking about

What is curious, is that my attribution line should pass well through both
latin1 and 0; and since you're not putting any funny characters (your .sig
looks like a latin1 .sig), I don't see why you have to force into UTF-8 or
break into little pieces ?

        -- Cyrille