Re: updated ru.po

On 12 Jun 2002, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Mon, Jun 10, 2002, à 02:07:19PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:
Le Sun, Jun 09, 2002, à 11:35:27PM +0400, Vitaly Lipatov a écrit:

I don't know about patch rules but I hope I can
mail new translation for Dia 0.90 version here. See attached ru.po.

I'm out of state for one week; if nobody commited that, please do
remind me next Monday.

OK, done now. One more bump in
     when the changelog daemon finds something to talk about...

     -- Cyrille
Sorry about that, I've been wrangling with the encoding issue, and was
intending to send this to myself.  But now that it's out -- does it look
good, or is it still cut into little pieces?

Lars Clausen (| Hårdgrim of Numenor