re: hangs when printing

Could you please tell us which version of Dia you are using and under
which
operating system? This will help us to offer suggested fixes to your
problem.

Ahg . . . my bad--I was so excited to find the list I forgot my manners.
I am running dia 0.88.1 on RH7.2, with the latest rpm's from Ximian.

If you are not using version 0.89 of Dia you may wish to give it a try
as it
fixes a number of issues which may be related to your problem.

I'll give it a try. Thanks

--
Eric Freed
IT Coordinator