From: Eric Freed [mailto:efreed newrorad com]
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2002 5:50 AM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: hangs when printing

I have a medium sized diagram that causes Dia to hang when I try to
print it (either to a file or to the printer). At first I
thought maybe
the file was corrupt, but I recreated it from scratch. I also tried to
copy the entire diagram to a new blank one, but it does not
work. When I
copy I get a series of strange pop-up boxes: "Error? trying
to connect a
non connectable handle. Check this out..."

I did find anything like this discussed in the archive.
Anyone else have
this problem?

--
Eric Freed