From: "Lars Clausen" <lrclause cs uiuc edu>
To: <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: fatal error

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Attilio :::... wrote:
Hi everybody,

that's my problem: i write my .shape files and put them in
/root/.dia/shape/PF/; i write my PF.sheet and put it in
/root/.dia/sheet/.

when i start dia, PF is in the selection list, but if i select it i have
the following message: "Application 'dia' (process 12593) has crashed due
to a fatal error. (Segmentation fault)".

If you could provide either a stack trace by running inside GDB, or copies
of your shapes and sheet, it'd be possible to do something about this.
It'd be best if you could make it a bug report at Bugzilla.

-Lars

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Vinci un Nokia 7650, 5 Nokia 3510 e 10 Ricariche da 25 euro Omnitel!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1024&d=5-12