Re: fatal error

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Attilio :::... wrote:
Hy,

you are right... you'll find the files in attachment...

I took it through GDB, and it turned out that the problem was the empty
descriptions in the sheet.  Fill something in the <description> area, and
it is ok.  CVS Dia doesn't crash on that.  Oh, and your third shape
(machine domain) is a little large (as in, infinite:).  You need to fill in
some coordinates for the text box.

-Lars