Re: eureka!!!!

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 05:00, James Michael DuPont wrote:

--- Hunter Peress <hu peress mail mcgill ca> wrote:
i think i forgot to say that we should probably be doing most of the
work to get gimp to support dia's bonobo.

Also, there is python bonobo.

and perl and others. It is hopefully a good way to get programming
language support for these tools.

What do you think about creating a set of dia-diagrams for the
speficiation of these interfaces. then we can review them, and generate
the needed bindings out of the diagrams?
its a gorgeous idea. its why dia DESERVES to beat any project out there
vieing to become the drawing sublayer to gimp, its also why it will.

as soon as a couple people reply, we should get started with that.

http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/BonobizeDia

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont