Re: eureka!!!!

--- Hunter Peress <hu peress mail mcgill ca> wrote:
i think i forgot to say that we should probably be doing most of the
work to get gimp to support dia's bonobo.

Also, there is python bonobo.

and perl and others. It is hopefully a good way to get programming
language support for these tools.

What do you think about creating a set of dia-diagrams for the
speficiation of these interfaces. then we can review them, and generate
the needed bindings out of the diagrams?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/