[ related tools ] New release of AutoDia

All the fuss about sql and dia conversion reminds me... :)

I have just relased version 1.2 of AutoDia, a tool to generate Dia XML
(and anything else if you write a template) from Perl, Java, C++ and PHP
source code.

Its been redesigned for easy installation and the Java parser now uses
Java::Inline to get the metadata from the JVM. Lots of other updates
including improvements to teh c++ parser and perl parser and the bundling
of the PHP parser.

Can be found at http://droogs.org/autodia or follow the link from the dia
site.

regards,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++