Re: [ related tools ] New release of AutoDia

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Aaron Trevena wrote:

All the fuss about sql and dia conversion reminds me... :)

I have just relased version 1.2 of AutoDia, a tool to generate Dia XML
(and anything else if you write a template) from Perl, Java, C++ and PHP
source code.

Its been redesigned for easy installation and the Java parser now uses
Java::Inline to get the metadata from the JVM. Lots of other updates
including improvements to teh c++ parser and perl parser and the bundling
of the PHP parser.

Ah, it works.  The autolayout seems to not be quite up to snuff, but it
does have the connections right.  Nifty!  I may have to delve into the
autolayout code and see if it can be fixed/rewritten.

-Lars