Re: Is there a more stable version than 0.88.1? Bad default

Le Tue, Apr 30, 2002, à 03:11:15PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

I think it is -- after the change was put in, all diagrams would be
explicit about the inheritance, and the diagrams before that had
non-virtual as the implicit default.

I guess you applied it, then...

<off-topic>

(for a couple days, my snapshot cronjob has been yelling at me for some
obscure automake-related bizarreness. I'm currently dist-upgrading after
about three quiet weeks. If nothing better happens, I'll try tomorrow to fix
that)

Also, I'd like to announce that Julian Seward's valgrind has made it this
morning into sid ! I'll try to run a little more seriously dia under
valgrind, to see if I can manage to find problems...

</off-topic>

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.