Support for links and id tags

Hello!

I found Dia very useful for making various diagrams
for publishing on the web. Simply by saving as svg
and moving to the web. I have manually edited the svg-file
and added <a xlink:href="link.htm"> for linking. To
enable later processing I have grouped the objects into
<g id="234"> groups.

Is there any support for adding <a> links in Dia.
For later processing it would be nice with a id tag
for the shape objects.

Can I have multiple testfields in a shape?
Just adding a second <textbox > did not do the trick.

I guess I have to turn to coding to implement part of my
requirements. Is there any documentation on how to handle
more complicated shapes libraries?

/Björn