Re: Announcing the 'Sheets and Objects' dialog

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, M. C. Nelson wrote:
M.C.N Enterprises in association with Steffen Macke Heavy Industries
proudly present version 1.0 of the 'Sheets and Objects' dialog.

With this amazing new feature, you can edit your sheets, add new
SVG shapes, reorder them, move them around and generally make things
the way you want them.

"It chops, it fillets, it dices, it slices, it finds you a job,
it washes your car, it orders a pizza.  It finds that lost slipper
that's been lodged under the chaise lounge for several weeks."

Coming soon to a cvs server near you.

Sweet!  I wanted to do that, but never could figure out the pizza part.
Looking much forward to it.  Hopefully, that will spell the end of the 'I
can't get shapes to work' era and start a new and glorious era of 'the
sheet dialog is broken':)

-Lars