Re: dia-0.89

Le ven, sep 07, 2001, à 11:54:03 +0800, James Henstridge a écrit:

I have just uploaded the dia-0.89 tarball to master.gnome.org.  I have
fixed the issue in the configure script when both libxml1 and libxml2
headers are found (it only checks for libxml2 now if libxml1 wasn't
found).

The package will be available from the following location as soon as
ftp.gnome.org syncs:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/dia/dia-0.89.tar.gz

I haven't sent out the announcements or updated the website yet.

This version will cause us a *lot* of problems with non-latin1 people ; I'm
going to fix this in the next 8 to 10 hours. Please pull the release for a
little while (oh, well, we'll have 0.89.1)

--
Grumpf.