Re: RE: dia-0.89

On Fri, 2001-09-07 at 13:27, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le ven, sep 07, 2001, à 07:18:50 -0500, Jamin Collins a écrit:
I think RMS was speaking about the MD5sum, not the tarball...

Please, rms... I'm not Stallman :)

(which reminds me it would perhaps be a nice idea to include MD5sums of the
snapshots as well, though I wonder how to make this tamper-proof short of
manually typing my GPG key every day at 9:25am)

md5sums can be done automatically easily.

a gpg signature is somewhat more painful :)

however, gpg signing it would be quite nice for the releases!

Hugs (and thanks for the attention), rms

+ So let's do it...?