RE: Quick Feature Request

Such droppings should of course never occur.  Can you tell us
more details on how they came about?  It's normally caused by
a bounding-box bug, which tend to be easy to fix.

I've been able to reproduce this by using the Network shapes (PC Tower
specifically) and adding text (simply by selecting the object and typing).
Then dragging the object around the screen rapidly.  Additionally, artifacts
are left along the bottom of my view if I drag the object along it.

Jamin W. Collins