Re: Quick Feature Request

On 31 May 2001, Ross Burton wrote:

Hi,

Just a quick feature request: under the View menu could there be a
"refresh" item to force a redraw of the screen.  A diagram we are
working on has "droppings" all over it from dragging a text item and
they won't go!

This is very simple to do. I added this functinality to 0.88 for a tool
that I am writing. Dia now takes a command line param that specifies
screen refresh rate in seconds. How do I go about adding this feature to
the main source?

Also, is anyone working on making the libart renderer more stable? I would
like to contribute. The antialiased display looks so much better...

Sergei