Re: new diagram tree patch

Hi Jose,
sorry for not answering earlier. I've applied your patch to
my local tree, but it was the missing ChangeLog entry, what
stopped me from commiting to cvs.
Also there was some probably minor glitch with :

patching file `app/diagram_tree_menu_callbacks.c'
Hunk #2 FAILED at 74.
misordered hunks! output would be garbled
Hunk #3 FAILED at 24.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 55.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 69.
4 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to
app/diagram_tree_menu_callbacks.c.rej

I think I have corrected it by hand, but you should
look into it after it's commited.

        Hans