Re: XML_I18N_TOOLS_NEWER_THAN_0_9

On 2001.08.22 13:12 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Yes you are missing a piece. However this is not a wonder, because that
piece is currently only on my hard disk and Eazel's CVS tree, where
xml-i18n-tools comes from... Once version 0.10 is out (I'm working on that
with the maintainers), we'll definitely need it.

Didn't Eazel go out of business?  Perhaps their CVS server lives on.  Is there
anonymous CVS access?  I guess I'd rather build and test xml-i18n-tools 0.10 on
Red Hat (I gather you are developing on Debian no?) than start commenting stuff
out.

I've tarred a (crude) snapshot of xml-i18n-tools, which I've just put in the
snapshots directory (http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/snapshots) ; I hope

This site seems to be down tonight.  :(

I'll go drink some lambic.

Andy