Re: XML_I18N_TOOLS_NEWER_THAN_0_9

Le mer, aoû 22, 2001, à 08:55:31 -0700, Andrew S . Halper a écrit:

Simply make a unidiff of your tree against the CVS tree (beware of the
xml-i18n-tools changes in the sheet files), with the following options:

..about xml-i18n-tools, am I missing a piece on my setup?  This is the end of
the autogen.sh output:

/configure: XML_I18N_TOOLS_NEWER_THAN_0_9: command not found
configure: error: unsatisfied dependency

Yes you are missing a piece. However this is not a wonder, because that
piece is currently only on my hard disk and Eazel's CVS tree, where
xml-i18n-tools comes from... Once version 0.10 is out (I'm working on that
with the maintainers), we'll definitely need it.

I've tarred a (crude) snapshot of xml-i18n-tools, which I've just put in the
snapshots directory (http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/snapshots) ; I hope
this gets you with a succesful compile. There's also an unsigned .deb next
to it (don't pay attention to the version number, it'll complain that it's a
downgrade from Takuo's package).

In the mean time, as long as you're using dia primarily in English, feel
free to just disable the line which says XML_I18N_TOOLS_NEWER_THAN_0_9.
Normally, there's the xml-i18n*.kg hack (read the autogen.sh) which should
even make these utilies work with correct UTF-8 sheet files. I'll welcome
feedback on whether that works or not on other machines...)

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.